* Information is accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief.
Subject to change without notice
World Congress of Play Registration Cancellation Policy
Copyright 2019 © World Congress of Play. All Rights Reserved
When is the 2014 World Congress of Play?
The World Congress of Play will be from September 8-10, 2014.
Where is the conference?
The conference will be held at the
Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square.
55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 | (415) 392-8000.
Who should attend?
This conference is for play industry leaders - and anyone responsible for innovation, design and production of play. Whether in toys, mobile games, board games, outdoor play, games for learning, video games, music, entertainment, location based play or any other "Play industry", this is the conference for you to learn about the changes in play and where the business of play is heading.
What will the conference consist of?
We will have guest speakers from all over the world, representing various fields of play. Your many opportunities to network amongst the leading voices in all aspects of play will include cocktail parties, Breakfasts, Lunches, a Dinner function and more.
Attendees of the conference will:
• Meet and hear first movers and leading thought leaders from the digital, traditional toy, video game, children’s media, playground and other play platforms.
• Network with the leading voices in play from designers to manufacturers to retailers
• Gain access to proprietary information and research on all forms of play.
• Enjoy sumptuous cocktail parties, dinner, lunches and breakfasts.
• Receive a Special rate at host hotel - Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco Union Square
How much is registration?
Registration for the 2014 conference is $1250. This also includes a year membership as a WCOP Congress Member which will offer you exclusive access to varoius materials, webinars, newsletters and more. ($350 value)
Why should I attend the World Congress of Play?
This is an amazing opportunity to gain knowledge and information regarding various fields of play, as well as a chance to network amongst your peers and develop new relationships. We are proud to be the first to join all fields of play into one amazing conference.
How can I become a sponsor?
Sure, you want to be a part of history! No problem, just click here to visit our sponsor page for more information about how to become part of this amazing event.